Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Signal Interruption?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

AleksF92

Hey, I've played some Super Mario Galaxy 2 the last few days with the best optimalized graphic settings I could manage to find. It runs very smooth graphicly, my wiimote pointer tends to become very "heavy" and lag alot with the input! At first I thought it was the fps dropping, but the emulator itself is running perfectly it seems. Never dropped below 50 fps. (Usually 58 - 62)

I thought this might have something to do with my setup for the wii sensor. I have to use the one that came with my console and boot up the actual console to power it... Will this maybe interrupt the signals maybe? Might be trying to connect to two different platforms at once!

There might be some settings that I can possibly change around in the emulator, but I've allready tried about all there is for that to optimalize gameplay... =)
The wii sensor is just 2 IR LEDs, as long as it is powered it will work fine. What version of Dolphin are you using?

AleksF92

(02-05-2013, 09:18 PM)delroth Wrote: [ -> ]The wii sensor is just 2 IR LEDs, as long as it is powered it will work fine. What version of Dolphin are you using?
Yeh, i know the sensor itself is nothing but leds. But I thought the wiimote might be trying to connect to the Wii-console itself as it has to be turned on for the sensor to get powered.

My dolphin version is 3.5, and the rest of the specs you can find at my profile! =)