Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is my Specs good enough for Twlight Princess?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to use Dolphin 3.5. Are these Specs good enough to run Twilight Princess at 30FPS throughout the game?

CPU: 3.3 GHz Core i7-3610QM
RAM: 8 GB SO-DIMM
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7670M Graphics 2GB DDR3

Edit: I'm getting a new Laptop. So I was wondering, I want to get a Everyday/Gaming laptop. Nothing like Alienware. And it should be between $300-$900 (Sold my old computer for about $850 that I got in 2006) Now, which laptop good for games like Twilight Princess that play at 28-30 FPS? Or a laptop which has a very fast CPU but in the price range?
Nope. Zelda TP is quite demanding in some areas (especially Hyrule Field). The game will be playable though.
(02-03-2013, 04:25 AM)Solar Wrote: [ -> ]CPU: 2.3 GHz (3.3 with TB) Core i7-3610QM

It isn't enough for this game
Hyrule Field will not be full speed, but the rest of the game probably will.
(02-03-2013, 04:25 AM)Solar Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: What would my Processor speed need to be in order to play Twilight Princess smoothly?

Intel 4.0+, but no Microprocessor can do that, you need a desktop.
Like SS said the game will run fullspeed everywhere except hyrule field. As far as I'm concerned that counts as running it at fullspeed.