Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Blurry graphics in Zelda TP (GC)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm having an annoying graphical glitch where there is a transparent square box on the screen that makes everything blurry. In the native resolution it covers the entire screen. Here's a screenshot running in a non-native resolution:

[Image: glitch.jpg]

When I disable the EFB you can clearly see there's something there:

[Image: glitch2.jpg]

Is there any way to get rid of it?
tell the build you are using and your PC specifications
It's rev 3816. Look in the top left corner of the images.
ok but your video card ram memory and your computer processing unit
it did this for me too. it has to do with the efb, just dont disable it Tongue
(07-17-2009, 09:18 AM)manaurys Wrote: [ -> ]tell the build you are using and your PC specifications

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention my specifications.

I'm using R3816 on:
RAM: 4GB Corsair 2x TWIN2X2048-8500C5D
CPU: Intel C2D E6750 (2667Mhz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS 512 (512MB)
Soundcard: Creative X-Fi Titanium.

(07-17-2009, 09:26 AM)krypking Wrote: [ -> ]it did this for me too. it has to do with the efb, just dont disable it Tongue

I know, but I want to get rid of it because it significantly reduces image quality at the same cost of FPS.
According to http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/wiki/Doc_EFB the EFB is used to create a DOF effect. And Zelda TP has a DOF effect so maybe the transparent square is the DOF effect but it has the wrong depth? (and doesn't increase in size to support non-native resolutions)
I don't have this problem in R3404
Yes, this problem has bugged the crap out of me for a while. lol If anyone figures out a way to increase the resolution of that square, please notify me.
Ok, after testing this with multiple revisions it seems that R3427 caused this. I've also submitted this as an issue.
Pages: 1 2