Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Icon Themes for Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dolphin recently moved to a new GUI format, and with that change, the icon themes all disappeared, except for the ugly-as-sin Boomy.

This thread is intended to be a repository for user-made icon themes, so if anyone has one they're willing to share, this is the place to do it.

Please don't ruin this thread by bloating it with discussions/opinions/etc. Just post your theme with pictures.

Black White 2 Gloss (GPL license)
[Image: blackwhite2gloss.png]
This theme was created using the Black White 2 Gloss icon theme by "DBGtheKafu", an artist formerly found on DeviantArt
(this icon theme is no longer hosted online, but I've had a local copy for years).

The Gamecube and Wiimote icons are not part of the original theme pack, and were created by me using public domain pictures and gIMP.
This theme is released under the GPL license, if only because the original icon theme is GPL'ed and so derivative works are also required to be.
(If this is not true, consider this Public Domain).
It's fine that you created a thread for yourself, but there was one already made a while ago.

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-cus...hin-themes
Sorry, I didn't find that when I searched the forums. The only result I got on the search was http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-new...or-dolphin
Hopefully this can be updated for the new changes that have been made to the UI
(12-19-2014, 11:20 AM)Topken Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully this can be updated for the new changes that have been made to the UI

There's been changes? Yeah, I can easily update this icon pack. I'll have to see what's been changed.
Well, it isn't perfect, because the icons from the original pack only come in 32x32 size, so the @2x versions are just the normal ones scaled up.

But, here you go:
Thanks for the update and it works perfectly
There have apparently been changes once again and the theme is now broken again. Hopefully you can fix it to work on newer builds.
Forum Rules Wrote:Necroposting: Do not revive a discussion older than 6 months unless your post adds something meaningful or otherwise contributes to the thread. Please create a new thread about your subject instead. Threads violating this rule will be closed. Stickied threads, Game Discussion threads, and HD Texture threads are exempt, however, and users can freely post there regardless of how old the topics are.