Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Tingle Tuner With Wind Waker?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all. I'm currently playing LoZ: Wind Waker on Dolphin, and I learned that it's possible to connect the Dolphin emulator to a special VBA emulator to use special link functions. However, when I enable the joybus connection and try to call tingle, it says it can't connect to it? Could someone please help me?
AFAIK, the Tingle Tuner doesn't work with Dolphin and VBA-M currently. Only a few games really work well with the GBA <--> GCN connection feature, notably LoZ: Four Swords Adventures and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. Everything else either doesn't work or only has partial success (e.g. getting an initial connection, then hanging/stalling/quiting).
(01-28-2013, 05:52 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]AFAIK, the Tingle Tuner doesn't work with Dolphin and VBA-M currently. Only a few games really work well with the GBA <--> GCN connection feature, notably LoZ: Four Swords Adventures and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. Everything else either doesn't work or only has partial success (e.g. getting an initial connection, then hanging/stalling/quiting).

Ugh, that sucks. Oh well.

jadenr

i refuse to believe that its not fixable, isnt there any one on the network that has the know how to make the two play nice with eachother? i would idealistically like to be able to play the tingletuner on my laptop through ethernet connection to my pc playing windwaker... if anyone could help or even distinguish if it IS possible it would be incredibly appreciated
If you think it's easily fixable, please look into it and submit a patch Smile

Otherwise, you'll have to be like the rest of us and wait for someone to try and handle this difficult task.
#FREETINGLE
(10-25-2014, 07:46 PM)jadenr Wrote: [ -> ]i refuse to believe that its not fixable, isnt there any one on the network that has the know how to make the two play nice with eachother? i would idealistically like to be able to play the tingletuner on my laptop through ethernet connection to my pc playing windwaker... if anyone could help or even distinguish if it IS possible it would be incredibly appreciated

It is possible. Shuffle2 fixed it months ago, but refuses to release it. #FreeTingle #TingleGate
(10-26-2014, 01:22 AM)RachelB Wrote: [ -> ]It is possible. Shuffle2 fixed it months ago, but refuses to release it. #FreeTingle #TingleGate

Come again? Why would he do that?
Good question, you should ask him about it.
#FREETINGLE
Pages: 1 2