Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SDL 1.3 for 64bit windows?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have a 1.3 version of SDL.dll for Win64 bit? I am forced to use 32bit dolphin because my controller only works with the 1.3 version and the 64 bit release only comes with a 1.2 version of it.
did you try coping and pasting the 1.3 version to the plugins of the 64 bit version?
(07-17-2009, 05:55 AM)hansenderek Wrote: [ -> ]did you try coping and pasting the 1.3 version to the plugins of the 64 bit version?

that was the first thing I tried.
That's weird. I checked the repository at /Externals/SDL/ and the 32bit folder has SDL 1.3 included while the x64 folder doesn't. The reason for 1.3 not being included for x64 may be compatibility, since 1.3 is not finished yet. You could try compiling SDL yourself in x64 and see what happens.
(07-17-2009, 02:48 PM)Core2uu Wrote: [ -> ]That's weird. I checked the repository at /Externals/SDL/ and the 32bit folder has SDL 1.3 included while the x64 folder doesn't. The reason for 1.3 not being included for x64 may be compatibility, since 1.3 is not finished yet. You could try compiling SDL yourself in x64 and see what happens.

And that was the second thing I tried... ran into multiple problems which i wasn't able to resolve.
(07-18-2009, 03:42 AM)Unknownforce Wrote: [ -> ]And that was the second thing I tried... ran into multiple problems which i wasn't able to resolve.

I got nothing else, you might have to stay with the 32-bit version or forsake using your controller. Undecided