Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Amd A8 3520m Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(01-26-2013, 05:13 PM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]His GPU-Z shot shows that crossfire is disabled, that means that only the integrated card is in use. Before he sets dolphin to high performance in CCC, he has to enable both GPUs.
Here is what it says now
I am only getting about 20-25 fps in wind waker now, my cpu is also been overclocked to 2.35 ghz
(01-26-2013, 05:26 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-tlo...speed-help
It didn't change my speed at all =/
Set the dolphin.exe to high performance in CCC.
(01-27-2013, 02:13 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Set the dolphin.exe to high performance in CCC.
I have already done that
You're not going to get full speed with that CPU at only 2.3GHz, the point was to make sure Dolphin was using your discrete GPU.
(01-27-2013, 05:06 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]You're not going to get full speed with that CPU at only 2.3GHz, the point was to make sure Dolphin was using your discrete GPU.
Do you get full speed with your cpu?
Close, but not in every area of the game.
(01-27-2013, 05:20 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Close, but not in every area of the game.
So shouldn't my Cpu and Graphics run the game better?
You should be running the game slightly faster than I am if:

1) You're overclocked properly (2.4GHz or better)

2) You're using the same settings that I am (DX9, EFB to Texture, HLE audio)

3) You're using your discrete GPU (1xIR if you're using your integrated GPU)

4) You're using the same build that I am (Dolphin 3.5)

Does this mean that all areas of the game will then run at full speed, maybe. You will probably have to overclock a bit more.
Pages: 1 2 3