Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Brawl White Screen Black Bars Mac Book Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

leonjones

My friend is running boot camp with windows 7 64 bit on his macbook pro and when he tries to run the brawl .iso it goes through the Wii startup screens and then it freezes on a white screen with black bars. He can't get past this screen. He's using version 3.5-269 for windows. I couldn't find much info via a google search but I think it might be because hes running boot camp. We tried renaming the applehfs.sys driver file to applehfs_disabled.sys but didn't have much luck. Any ideas? thanks.
It's much more likely that it's just a bad dump of the game rather than an issue caused by Boot Camp. Redump the game with CleanRip if you have a Wii, or with rawdump if you have one of those rare optical drives that can read Wii discs.

Also, try using a newer build of Dolphin from here: http://dolphin-emu.org/download/ (You can just replace the Dolphin.exe in your current Dolphin folder with the new build's Dolphin.exe if you want to keep any settings/saves/etc.)