Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - yellow screen blue screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

First, a lot of thanx to everyone behind Dolphin! Thank you!

well, I tried revision R3661 with Zelda Wind Waker but I can't make it to work. Using the OpenGL plugin, it runs the game but never shows images, instead of the logo, it shows a yellow screen, and then a light blue screen (not the windows kind or a crash kind)... it seems that the game is running because the audio starts playing but it doesnt respond to the joypad commands...

Tried using the DirectX plugin, but its very slow and it crashes dolphin with this game...

Anything that I could be doing wrong?

PC:
- intel Pentium D 3.2Ghz, 2GB RAM, GeForce 7600 GS with 512MB onboard video card, Windows XP SP2...
I get this too! What's up with that? Still not been fixed...
(07-22-2009, 07:21 AM)monkeymad2 Wrote: [ -> ]I get this too! What's up with that? Still not been fixed...

yea... btw... What kind of video adapter you have?

I have a nVidia GeForce 7600GS with forceware 93.71 on Windows XP SP2....
(07-17-2009, 05:17 AM)rick90210 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

well, I tried revision R3661 with Zelda Wind Waker but I can't make it to work. Using the OpenGL plugin, it runs the game but never shows images, instead of the logo, it shows a yellow screen, and then a light blue screen (not the windows kind or a crash kind)... it seems that the game is running because the audio starts playing but it doesnt respond to the joypad commands...

Tried using the DirectX plugin, but its very slow and it crashes dolphin with this game...

PC:
- intel Pentium D 3.2Ghz, 2GB RAM, GeForce 7600 GS with 512MB onboard video card, Windows XP SP2...

Hey bro! Try this!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmojnxzlwmg

This unofficial version (r3874) is the best of all! The graphics and sound work mayors! But ... With the low framerate ... 25 frames per second. But it is a hope! Once you improve the speed ... We Zelda Wind Waker perfect! The full screen image is beautiful!
(07-24-2009, 10:01 AM)guiferreira Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-17-2009, 05:17 AM)rick90210 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi.

PC:

Hey bro! Try this!
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmojnxzlwmg

This unofficial version (r3874) is the best of all! The graphics and sound work mayors! But ... With the low framerate ... 25 frames per second. But it is a hope! Once you improve the speed ... We Zelda Wind Waker perfect! The full screen image is beautiful!

I tried the link but it doesnt work anymore... any chance you can repost? thanx!

KittenKisses

I'm afraid that even with that one, the yellow/cyan screen stays on. The gameplay/audio still works.. Solution please?
Thanx for the R3880 ! I tried it and Im sad to report that the problem still remains, yellow screen then bluish screen.... however, the menu music plays!!! since not everybody has this problem, maybe is something related to the specific nvidia card I have or to all nvidia cards, or the drivers version I have... Ill have to seriously consider updating the drivers.... thanx anyway really....

If anyone knows of a specific version that fixes this problem....
consider updating drivers?
LOL? what's the problem about updating drivers? it doesn't even cost money!
you have to use updated drivers to use dolphin!
Ok..ok.... to those with the yellow/cyan screen problem....I think you may need to update your display drivers and directX.... I did just that and guess what?.... the yellow/cyan screen problem is gone! yep... its fixed.... at least using the R3880 version.... I wish good luck to those with the problem... and a thank you very much to the creators of Dolphin and those who shared their thoughts... ThAnx!