Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is this PC good for dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

chichoo295

Hi there, simply question. Am I able to run the most GC and Wii games with this specs?

i5 2500 (3.3ghz Stock speed)
Radeon HD 6870 1 gb ddr5
4gb ddr3 1333 mhz kingston
Windows 7 Ultimate x64

I don't care if it's not 4x native resolution but yes good resolution, just wanna constant fps and full speed. Thank you.
Quote: Am I able to run the most GC and Wii games with this specs?
Yes . Demanding games such as The Last Story , Mario Galaxy ... will be playable , not full speed
Edit : if i was you , i would build i5 3570k + Asrock Z77 mobo and then overclock it to 4.4GHz
Some demanding GC games won't run full-speed either. Using LLE might reduce your speed too.
A shame your CPU isn't an i5 2500k. Almost all games would be fully playable

chichoo295

(01-24-2013, 02:27 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Am I able to run the most GC and Wii games with this specs?
Yes . Demanding games such as The Last Story , Mario Galaxy ... will be playable , not full speed
Edit : if i was you , i would build i5 3570k + Asrock Z77 mobo and then overclock it to 4.4GHz
Ty bro. I already have this processor with a Z68 MOBO. When I said the "most" games I mean: "New super mario bros wii", "Mario Kart Wii", "Super smash bros brawl" and others.

(01-24-2013, 02:38 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Some demanding GC games won't run full-speed either. Using LLE might reduce your speed too.
A shame your CPU isn't an i5 2500k. Almost all games would be fully playable
Yeah man my i5 is 2500K version. But i won't overclock yet. Ty bro