Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My CPU is good for Dolphin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi My Cpu is:

- Genuine Intel Destokp Board DB75EN Executive Series (Motherboard)
- Intel Core i5- 3470 3.20 Ghz
- XFX Amd Radeon HD 7750 1 GB DDR5 128 bit (Core Edition)
- RAM 8 GB

I want to know why when emulating Resident Evil Remake in full resolution, the graphics looks very in HD, I would like to emulate it like on the graphics of the Gamecube ( like really texturized and soft).. not like watching the character too much and in HD and the scenario of the game a little bit dark (it looks like you dont see too much the scenario because it doesnt looks very texturized or and doesnt look too much "soft" and not like in the gamecube).

I have the latest Dolphin of the webpage 3.5 x64 with all antialiasing anistropic filter resol. 1960x600 ( ive tried them all) less resolution ( or native), it looks uglier like the characters with little squares around them, more resolution, looks too much in HD and the scenario gets darker or doesnt call too much the attention ( not really like in the gamecube but more worst).

I dont know what to do.. what migth be the problem.. my graphics or my mother board?...

Or do I need an specific config or Dolphin version?

Thank you so much Smile
Piensa que ese juego es viejo, ni aun la version de wii a mejorado sus graficos ya que son identicos, dandole mas resolucion se vera todo mas nitido y probablemente feo en cuestion de las texturas, de mi parte ya me acostumbre... Lo mejor en tu situacion es usar resolucion nativa con antialising pero milagros no logra dolphin, mejor que la consola podremos ver... Si hubiera algun proyecto de texturas la situacion cambiaria...
--------
He thinks that this game is old, not even the version of wii to improved his graphs since they are identical, giving him mas resolution side every clear and probably ugly mas in question of the textures, of my part already accustoms me... The better thing in your situation is to use native resolution with antialising but miracles it does not manage dolphin, better than the console we will be able to see... If there was algun project of textures the exchange situation...

To raise photos please and his configuration... I play this game of a correct way with dolphin 3.5...
(01-23-2013, 10:25 AM)CaptainRed Wrote: [ -> ]Piensa que ese juego es viejo, ni aun la version de wii a mejorado sus graficos ya que son identicos, dandole mas resolucion se vera todo mas nitido y probablemente feo en cuestion de las texturas, de mi parte ya me acostumbre... Lo mejor en tu situacion es usar resolucion nativa con antialising pero milagros no logra dolphin, mejor que la consola podremos ver... Si hubiera algun proyecto de texturas la situacion cambiaria...
--------
He thinks that this game is old, not even the version of wii to improved his graphs since they are identical, giving him mas resolution side every clear and probably ugly mas in question of the textures, of my part already accustoms me... The better thing in your situation is to use native resolution with antialising but miracles it does not manage dolphin, better than the console we will be able to see... If there was algun project of textures the exchange situation...

To raise photos please and his configuration... I play this game of a correct way with dolphin 3.5...

Hola.. gracias por tu opinión.
Estoy con el Dolphin 3.0 ya que por ahí escuché que este andaba mejor para Resident Evil Remake pero resulta que me parece que es igual que en el 3.5 Sad ya probé tu configuración:
[Image: GBIP08-5_zpsf2724e7d.png]
[Image: GBIP08-3_zps41cb4988.png]

con full resolución antialaing max y filtro anisotropico maximo se ve así:
][Image: GBIP08-8_zpsc197f803.png]
[Image: GBIP08-6_zpsbc84c7f2.png]

En la primera en el juego se ve medianamente normal, la segunda en la foto se ve bien pero en el juego como que los gráficos como decía muy en HD .. que debería hacer o es algún problema de mi máquina?

Fue emulado con el emulador EmuCR Dolphin Git 3.0 784 x64.

Saludos! Big Grin

Hi thanks for your opinion..
I am with dolphin 3.0 because I heard that this one was good for the resident evil remake but I also tried on 3.5 and its the same .. Sad
the are the pics:

the 1st one is using native resolution the 2nd one is using high resol 1900x600
in the game the first one looks more soft the second one more in hd
but the first config doesnt have good graphics but looks llittle like the gamecube game, I would love to mix bothh and get perfect graqphics Big Grin

Is it the problem my Pc or the config??

Thanks Big Grin
Lamentablemente tengo la version de resident evil archives wii por lo cual no tengo problemas, solamente quiero ayudarte con respecto al tema de las velas que lo tienes todo deformado...
Por lo visto tu problema esta en el hack de pantalla de widescreen, desactivalo asi lo ves de una manera correcta...
Te digo la configuracion que tengo lo cual deberas marcar:

*Opciones/Configurar/General
Habilitar doble nucleo
Habilitar salto de fotogramas inactivos
Limite de fotogramas:Audio

*Opciones/Configurar/Wii
Relacion aspecto: 4:3

*Opciones/Configuracion grafica/General
Motor: Direct3d9
Relacion aspecto: Estirar a la ventana

*Opciones/Configuracion grafica/Hacks
Copias de efb: Ram (habilitar cache)
Cache texturas: Seguro (desconosco la version gc, con la version wii uso rapido, en caso de no tener errores en rapido, cambialo como lo tengo)

*Opciones/Configuracion grafica/Avanzado: En esta parte se ubica el Hack de pantalla ancha (widescreen), si activo esto mismo veo como lo verias vos actualmente por lo cual tenelo desactivado...

*Dolphin 3.5 si usaras esta configuracion, no te mencione las opciones graficas de mejoras por lo cual lo haras de acuerdo a tu pc, resolucion, antialising, filtrado, etc...
So.. I would be really aprecciated if someone could tell me something : (

In my Pc, the speed is okay, but the graphics are horrible compared to another PC'S emulation, because the graphics of the scenarios, especially in Resident evil Remake and Zero doesnt look good ( Doesnt stand outs too much ) and the characters does stand outs but it looks really high definition and not soft like on a Gamecube.. Could the problem be on my Graphic Cards or do I need a better processor??... because I think the processor its okay Sad

thank you so much : )
Use 3x or 4x Internal Resolution dude, leave Anti-Aliasing off , 16x Anisotropic Filtering . You must not use Direct3D11 but stick with DIrect3D9
(01-28-2013, 02:03 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Use 3x or 4x Internal Resolution dude, leave Anti-Aliasing off , 16x Anisotropic Filtering . You must not use Direct3D11 but stick with DIrect3D9
Thank youuu bro

With the config you gave me its faster and the quality has gone better but it is still not like really good and soft : (

What do you think could be the problem of my config.. is it maybe my motherboard or my graphic cards?

Do the Radeon 7750 do good on this emulators?? Or what kind of graphic card should I change of?

Thank you so much Smile
AMD 7750 is mid-range GPU . It's capable of running most games at 3xIR or even 4xIR
If you want to use 4x IR + 4x MSAA (Direct3D11) , you have to upgrade to something like Nvidia GTX 670
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-rad...11-backend

Even so I can't guarantee about "good & soft" ? I don't know what you mean
You should know PC gaming graphics are always better than emulation . I assume you're talking about PC version (Port to PC ) of the game
(01-28-2013, 03:13 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]AMD 7750 is mid-range GPU . It's capable of running most games at 3xIR or even 4xIR
If you want to use 4x IR + 4x MSAA (Direct3D11) , you have to upgrade to something like Nvidia GTX 670
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-rad...11-backend

Even so I can't guarantee about "good & soft" ? I don't know what you mean
You should know PC gaming graphics are always better than emulation . I assume you're talking about PC version (Port to PC ) of the game

Its actually the Dolphin 3.5 version that im using : (

I really dont know what version you are talking about but I have a Resident Evil Remake P c version called "Markisho" I dont know if that is the one but it looks worst than the Dolphin emulation

I want the game too look like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vmYCfXxkQA

or like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRPErAnkqiU

But it doesnt look like that.. I mean like the sscenario of the video.. in my Pc the scenario look with low quality and the characters look too much in HD and not that soft thing that we can see in the video

Thankss : )
Err , r4xxx and r6xxx are just too old . Those version was released 3-4 years ago
Those version use the old "Direct39D " and "OpenGL" plugin . That mean the graphic plugin at that time are not the same graphic backend as nowadays
Either stick with that old version or move on