Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: No Input Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Flaring Afro

I downloaded 3661 dolphin twice, then 3404 from this site but I still have this problem. Both were vista 64 versions.

I have no input. Under plugins, it has no options for wiimote or pad (i'll be using a pad). In the plugins folder though, I have padsimple and njoy. I tried copying these into the main folder in case it was looking there for some reason but no luck. Why would it not recognize the plugins?

Maliha329

(07-17-2009, 05:05 AM)Flaring Afro Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded 3661 dolphin twice, then 3404 from this site but I still have this problem. Both were vista 64 versions.

I have no input. Under plugins, it has no options for wiimote or pad (i'll be using a pad). In the plugins folder though, I have padsimple and njoy. I tried copying these into the main folder in case it was looking there for some reason but no luck. Why would it not recognize the plugins?

Ah I'm having the same issue. I've never had a problem like this was with any of the other versions.Huh