Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Corrupted GC Memory Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, Dolphin says my memory card A is corrupted some how. I did not mess with it and it was working about 5 hours ago. Is there a way I can fix this problem without having to format the GC memory card? I also make save states as well as do saves in the game. If I could get an answer soon, that would be great, thanks.
Specs:
i7 2nd gen intel 8 core proccessor
8gb ram
Intel HD Graphics
Nvidia Quadro 1000m 2gb
(those are the main specs for my labtop)
Move all memory card files to different location . Play a game in order to create new memory card files then use Dolphin - tools - GC memory manager to import save data (Do not copy PAL save data to NTSC and vise versa)
(01-22-2013, 06:00 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Move all memory card files to different location . Play a game in order to create new memory card files then use Dolphin - tools - GC memory manager to import save data (Do not copy PAL save data to NTSC and vise versa)
Alright, well i should have all NTSC versions and I moved the memory card out of its original file and my paper mario worked. Wind Waker and FF CC did not work either.
I have another question and not sure if anyone has asked this before, im pretty sure someone has, but is there a way to get the saves from my actual GC memory card and get them to dolphin to play where i last saved off at on a game??
(01-25-2013, 02:45 PM)warcraftruler19 Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question and not sure if anyone has asked this before, im pretty sure someone has, but is there a way to get the saves from my actual GC memory card and get them to dolphin to play where i last saved off at on a game??
Yes, one way is to use a GC USB Memory Adapter (you can still get them from Play-Asia) made by EMS in Hong Kong. There are also OEM versions of them under different names.