Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Do Mega Man 9 and 10 work properly now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried running them a long time ago, but MM9 would always crash whenever I tried to save or load states and MM10 had completely broken graphics even with the recommended settings. Have they been fixed? By any chance are there any better recommended settings than what the wiki suggests?
I think they are alot better now Smile
Hey, how the heck do I keep the emulated wiimote from desyncing? I go away from the game for just a few minutes and then have to reload because nothing will move.
Try checking "Alternate Wiimote Timings"? It might help; click the Wiimote button in Dolphin and you should see this option.

Btw, save states used to be horribly unreliable (hence your crashes) but that feature has been really stable for a while now on the latest revisions. The wiki receives a lot of attention, so it's probably been updated to reflect any developments regarding best/recommended settings.
After some minutes, the Wiimote will disconnect (even the emulated one). Pressing Alt+F5 one or two times reconnect them without restarting the game...