Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game glitch help, LoZ Wind Waker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

NewBorn

I currently have the 3.5-269 version of Dolphin and hardly know anything about anything when it comes to computers.

So I'm at the beginning of the game where Aryll gives you the telescope. When I set it and use it, I see NOTHING. I can see the zoom bar and the text box where Aryll tells me look at the red post box, but its like there's a lid on the telescope. Best way that I can describe it. Are there any settings or what not that I can change to try and help with the situation?

I appreciate any help.
Please ask questions about specific games in the appropriate thread in the Game Discussion forum. You can find the thread for this game here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gc-...ker--25929

When you post in that thread, be sure to provide us with your Dolphin settings. Click on the Config button in Dolphin and take a screenshot of General tab. Click on the Graphics button and take screenshots of the General, Hacks, and Enhancements tabs. You can google how to take screenshots if you don't already know how to. These are the most commonly changed settings that we need to know, and they go a long way to diagnosing your problem. It might be a good idea to take a screenshot of the issue itself, when you try looking through the telescope. We'll try to help you as best as we can once you provide us with your settings.

Closed.