Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: See and convert savegame from dolphin to wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BooMario

Hi,
i got a wii in lasts months and i remembered long time ago i played super paper mario in dolphin, and i decided to convert and get save into wii to finish and everything
i see title folder in user/wii but i dont know what folder is super paper mario save! Huh
i heard you can export in emulator but i dont have game on computer anymore to do that,
Any help? Thanks Big Grin
Directory for Super Paper Mario save should look like this
Code:
\Dolphin\User\Wii\title\00010000\52385045\
containing two folders "data" and "content"

I have no clue what is \content\ folder but you're supposed to get save files from \data\

Since you don't have that game on PC anymore, the only way I can think of is to get it back or (assuming your Wii is hacked) install savedata into your Wii using homebrew app SaveGame_Manager_GX

BooMario

(01-21-2013, 11:19 AM)Lucario Wrote: [ -> ]Directory for Super Paper Mario save should look like this
Code:
\Dolphin\User\Wii\title\00010000\52385045\
containing two folders "data" and "content"

I have no clue what is \content\ folder but you're supposed to get save files from \data\

Since you don't have that game on PC anymore, the only way I can think of is to get it back or (assuming your Wii is hacked) install savedata into your Wii using homebrew app SaveGame_Manager_GX
So, i dumped my game disc, put on pc, converted the save and worked fine, thanks.