Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mortal Kombat Armageddon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good, emulating this game with the version 3.5 I receive hang of screen with HLE so many Dsound or Xaudio2 while LLE I do not have these problems but there are two maps that provoke the hell for lack of overclock... Forgive but not eh seen this game in the above mentioned section or capable I saw badly... When it could I try with a review not official and comment that such goes the game... Regards!
CaptainRed Wrote:When it could I try with a review not official and comment that such goes the game... Regards!

If you're interested in reporting how this game plays, you may want to have a look at the Dolphin Wiki entry for MK: Armageddon. You can add your experience with other users. For what it's worth, no one seems to have done any testing for 3.5 yet. Also, if you want to add further comments about the game or have problems when playing it, have a look at the official game thread here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-wii...don--26175

EDIT: Your English is a bit hard to understand. If you want, you can post in your native language in addition to English. Some of us speak multiple languages, so we just might speak your native language as well Smile
Ok, ahora mismo publico en el wiki y si surge algun problema en el hilo del juego que no lo habia visto, mi intencion era publicarlo alli mismo y mi idioma nativo es español...Saludos
----------
Ok, just now I publish in the wiiki and if problem arises algun in the thread of the game that not seen habia, my intention was to publish it there same and my native language is Spanish... Regards
What's exactly your problem with this game?
Audio HLE (Dsound y Xaudio2) provoca congelacion de pantalla cuando juego modo arcade, Audio LLE funciona de manera correcta pero mi cpu es debil... 3.0 no sucede eso pero hay errores de sonidos pero sin congelacion
----
Audio HLE (Dsound and Xaudio2) provokes freezing screen when I play "Arcade" way, Audio LLE works in a correct way but my cpu is a weak person ... it does not happen 3.0 but there are sound mistakes but without freezing

Version Pal
Ok. I'll test the game with Dolphin 3.5 and see if I get the same freezes as you.
And you're right such issues don't happen with Dolphin 3.0
Ahora mismo jugando en direct3d9 para comprobar que no sea error de direct3d11 (corrige el bug de las sombras pero se congela la pantalla)...
----
Just now playing in direct3d9 to verify that it is not a mistake of direct3d11 (he corrects the bug of the shades but the screen freezes)...
---
Problemas de sonido HLE, direct3d9 congelacion...
---
Sound problems HLE, direct3d9 freezing...
---
It will try to play it with direct3d9 with LLE if it helps me in something but I doubt very much because the problem is the processor though I can oc up to 4.2 but need a decent cooler Xp
Very good, the game not freezes hle audio with the latest versión 3.5 1189, good work...
RE 2 perfect with hle audio...
RE 3 very good sound but with small explosions sounds from both sides, good work, very good children
RE 3 not perfect in 3D11 (fps low) but in 3D9 full speed in game, I can not believe it's true, I love you!

I guess you have planned dolphin 4.0 very soon?
I want to donate as I can do? Please Guide
By last version MK Armageddon freezes after 5-6 minutes without any reason. Just freezing. Please fix it at next version.
Please create an issue on Dolphin's Google Code Issue Tracker and be as descriptive as possible when providing information about the problem. This is the best way to bring bugs and regressions to the developers' attention since some don't read the forum often (much less every post).
Pages: 1 2