Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cheats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to add the cheat codes for both Zelda master quest and Zelda collectors. I cannot copy and paste the codes, does anyone know why that is? also, for some reason, there is a line of code that is not working. I got the lines straight from codejunkies, so i don't know why they do not work. And also, for master quest version, do I only need one set of codes for both versions, or do i need to add 2 sets for both? thanks!
You would need to let us see the cheat and give us more details on exactly how you are going about this. also, for good measure, your PC specs and the revision of Dolphin you are using.
(01-19-2013, 01:30 AM)haddockd Wrote: [ -> ]You would need to let us see the cheat and give us more details on exactly how you are going about this. also, for good measure, your PC specs and the revision of Dolphin you are using.
I am using the newest version of dolphin, but I re-entered the codes again and they went through. But I did now get one of my questions answered, do I need 2 sets of cheats for Zelda: O.o.T M.Q or will one set work for both versions of the game?