Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Won't Start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever i click on dolphin to try and run it nothing happens, not an error or anything just nothing i dont know what to do about it

I am running Dolphin 3.5 x64

Windows 7 (64-bit)

intel i3-2350M cpu @ 2.3 GHZ

4096MB RAM

Intel HD Family Graphics card
We need more information about your problem...Which Dolphin revision do use?
(01-15-2013, 10:10 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]We need more information about your problem...Which Dolphin revision do use?
i use just dolphin 3.5 x64
I guess this is problem with the Dolphin.ini and the position of the window. Use the forum search to find a solution for this problem Wink (This problem was fixed several times but I forgot, which values you have to delete in the Dolphin.ini... I guess something like position x and y but i don't know)
(01-16-2013, 04:15 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]I guess this is problem with the Dolphin.ini and the position of the window. Use the forum search to find a solution for this problem Wink (This problem was fixed several times but I forgot, which values you have to delete in the Dolphin.ini... I guess something like position x and y but i don't know)
I can't find the solution and it still doesn't work