Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DOLPHIN SUCKS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a very bad emulator; its crap. I have a geforce gtx 650 Ti, and I still can't play some games on here with good FPS. And If I play multiplayer with my son or something, it lags even more. IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING, DO IT RIGHT, OR DONT DO IT AT ALL. I might as well just buy the Wii & gamecube for my son and buy the games.

The dolphin emulator is a pile of flaming, steaming, pile of shit. What else can I say? I have a cyberpowerpc, built for gaming, with like 5 fans inside, 1200W PSU. I play games on here like Borderlands 2, arkham city, skyrim, WITH ULTRA SETTINGS, AND NO FPS DROPS, PERFECT 60 AT LEAST... then I play the dolphin, and I try to play a game like double dash (gamecube game at that..), I play 2 players with my son, and it lags like hell, drops to like 35 FPS sometimes... even though I put all the settings super low in the dolphin graphics config, and even though I have a relevantly GOOD video card in the gtx 650 ti.

Anyway, I just felt the urge to make an account on here and talk crap about this shitty emulator, bye nerds and noobs.... If you don't believe what I'm saying, check out emulator-zone and check out the ratings for the dolphin emualtor, barely a 7.9 with more than 35k user ratings... have fun with ur laggy ass dolphin.. BAD PROGRAMMING, BAD EMULATION, BAD PROGRAMMERS BAD CODERS, BAD EVERYTHING YOU GUYS BLOW HARD
I agree.
I just came here to say that it is very unfortunate he got banned before I could let him know that all his problems would have been fixed if he just had one more fan.

5 fans is not enough for a 1200W system. The sad truth is he needed only one more and everything would have worked at 100% speed.

He was one off and that cost him his life. Very sad.

It pains me to see so many users being one fan away from great successes in life. But what can we do? We try to let them know, but most of them have started some kind of crazy forum posting life before we get a chance.