Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Auto Modellista
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Movies and Main Menu works PERFECT 60 FPS but in game has 23 FPS ?

but if i look back (Rear View) has 33 FPS

[Image: 28i2qyx.jpg]

[Image: 34fgyev.jpg]
It is natural for games to be fast in movies and menus, while slow in actual gameplay.
Movies are just recorded scenes, so they don't need much of your console/emulator's processing power. But actual gameplay does consume your machine's power.

Think of old computers. Even slow computers can play dvd movies smoothly, but can never run modern games in decent speed, right? Tongue
oh so is my pc, is not the emulator ?

ps : i have 2800 procesor, Nvidia Gforce 8800 , 2 GB RAM

aint that good ?
What is your processor's speed?

*Quick Edit*
Is it dual core also?
i don't have Dual Core Sad
Hmm... maybe its slow because you don't have dual core processor. Sad
Do other games run slow too?
i've teted 20-25 games and most have under 30 FPS

PS : and i have 32x not 64x Sad
disable other audio (trottle) in dsp settings maybe this can help if it doesnt help upgrade your pc with a powerfull dual core
got this game running, its full speed then it will suddenly drop and I had to shut effects (in game option) off because they fill up the screen too much in dolphin while driving fast, very cool game I'm glad this post reminded me of it again Namco should bite them and they should make a 360 Ridge Racer with cell shading but I can only dream.
Hi there,

Finally i got a new Powerfull PC, which run games super fast in best graphics Smile. Most GameCube games run perfect with me but this game has one exception; the intro and the menus work perfect but when it comes to game play, the speed is full but the screen keeps blinking which prevents me to play. Has anyone tried it recently? Does anybody know how to fix it?

Yours, RPG Lover
Pages: 1 2