Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin on Macs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yasukie7270

I'm a new dolphin user and when I try to play my game (fire emblem: path of radiance) it crashes. I've been looking around for solutions and i was just wondering if this is a common problem with Macs? Am I not able to play on my computer? Im using a mac book Pro 15 inch here are the specks:
  • 2.3GHz quad-core Intel Core i7
  • Turbo Boost up to 3.3GHz
  • 4GB 1600MHz memory
  • 500GB 5400-rpm hard drive1
  • Intel HD Graphics 4000
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M with 512MB of GDDR5 memory
You mentioned in your two duplicate threads that you were using 3.5-134. That revision's broken on OS X; use the current revision from here: http://dolphin-emu.org/

Also, just FYI, there's a major lighting issue that manifests only with Nvidia GPUs on OS X - games are still playable, but some objects will be too bright, too dark, or a patchwork of both. There's no fix or workaround right now other than running Dolphin under Windows or Linux, but once the GLSL-master branch is finished and merged in (which will take somewhere between one and three months by my guess) this problem will very likely cease to exist.
Are you getting an error message?
@OP: Try the official Dolphin 3.5 release.