Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Steam Big Picture and Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am going to buy the Alienware X51 for my TV and will be using Steam Big Picture, could the Dolphin Emulator be

integrated into Steam Big Picture, and browse all the games, without touching the Mouse or Keyboard.

Dolphin really needs a Big Picture Mode, at the moment Dolphin is not TV Friendly.
You can create shortcut for launching each game directly and add non- steam games in your Library

edit: and that don't work. You need to modify Target shorcut in Steam
edit2: that don't work too, even with the good target in steam properties shortcut
(01-11-2013, 08:23 PM)Gir Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to buy the Alienware X51 for my TV
Change that now. You'll be flamed so bad for choosing alienware. This comment is a warning about the shitstorm which will ensue when someone who knows the exact specs and price for that sees this.
Idea you could always wait and see what happens with the steam box :3
>alienware

Stop wasting money goddamit
Wow someone hates creativity and loves getting scammed. I build my PC $300 cheaper than the Aurora and it couldn't of been happier
Ok guys.....I think he gets the idea. Could we get back on topic now?
Rabble rabble rabble Alienware rabble rabble ripoff rabble
(01-11-2013, 09:45 PM)Soopah Wrote: [ -> ]You can create shortcut for launching each game directly and add non- steam games in your Library

edit: and that don't work. You need to modify Target shorcut in Steam
edit2: that don't work too, even with the good target in steam properties shortcut
Let explorer.exe handle it.

Maybe add "explorer.exe "path"" in shortcut target path?
I tried with
Code:
%windir%\system32\cmd.exe /c start "" "J:\emulator\Wii\Dolphin-x64\Dolphin.exe" /e "J:\emulator\Wii\jeux\The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword [SOUP01]\SOUP01.wbfs" /b
in shortcut, and steam launch only cmd prompt. It don't use argument. and launch only .exe (no batch file)

what do you mean by
Quote:Maybe add "explorer.exe "path"" in shortcut target path?
Pages: 1 2