Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Emulation runs, Sound plays, but no Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Samsung R50 1860 Laptop: Pentium M 1.86 Ghz, Ati X700 M 128MB, 2GB RAM with Windows XP SP3, Omega 3.8.442

latest Dolphin downloaded today. Game tested: Mario Kart PAL

Emulation starts with a white screen fading in and out some times
but after then, screen is black, grey rectangle appears.
pushing Alt-F5 to connect Wiimote, Sound confirms, rectangle gone, i get the Menu music

25-30 fps while in Menu. i had start a race just by keep pushing [A], fps dropped to 15-20 then

still crazy for an 7yo Computer. but its just an "audible experience" atm
any idea?? btw: Dolphin crashes after Start if i select OpenGL instead of D3D9...
Horrible Horrible GPU , Terrible terrible CPU ...
Even if you had the latest Intel Core i7 at the same clock speed , 1.86GHz is so horrible
Even if the game run with video , you would have like 2FPS on that thing lol
Your GPU is too old. You probably disabled panic alerts in the configuration, which is why you don't get an error message.
I did not change anything besides Keymap. where can i find this option?

@admin89: well it runs with 15fps in the race, it just does not show anything but game is running
Quote:well it runs with 15fps in the race
Without video output , that result is meaningless
Your CPU is single core type , GPU is way below the minimum requirement : Intel HD3000/4000
Is there a old version of Dolphin supporting my GPU?
Dolphin r51xx may be ...(Dolphin r5186 for example)
I down clock my CPU to 1.8GHz and run latest Dolphin with integrated Intel HD - minimum settings . I got 17 FPS in the race (My CPU has 2 cores , single thread performance is also much better ) . That's why I said it's impossible to get 15FPS with single core CPU
Depending on the game , Old build may provide better speed than latest build
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=F76F2C2B2...35891B!105
Its all 64bit - do you have this for x86 too?
then i will check this out and post results
instacrashes right after launching dolphin.exe :/