Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Older Revisions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!
I'm trying to find an older revision of Dolphin, but it's not listed on the website and I can't find it anywhere...
It's version r4361.
Can anyone help me with a link to download this revision?
Thanks!

Ps: Sorry for my bad english!
You can find older revisions here or here. Just know that old builds are not supported on the forums so don't create threads about issues you have with them. It's recommended to use the latest official release here instead.
Thanks, that's a good list but it doesn't have the r4361 version...
Close enough. Maybe you can find it elsewhere, good luck.
@OP - Is there a specific change that r4361 has that you especially need, or is your choice more aribitrary (e.g. someone on YouTube used it, some old thread mentioned it)? If it's not the first case, I agree with StarScream; close will be good enough for your purposes.
The reason I want this revision is because I saw a video of some guy running Resident Evil Remake in this version, and it was perfect, full speed and 100% audio.
I tried one version before it and the audio was bad, and then I tried one version after it and the audio was bad too!
I even tried the official 3.5 release, and the sound is okay, but it runs too slow (3.0 runs perfectly, but sound is broken)...
So, I think it's something about that specific revision(r4361)...
(01-10-2013, 09:46 PM)brhavos Wrote: [ -> ]So, I think it's something about that specific revision(r4361)...
I promise you, it's not.
That's my point, you don't know what the actual change was. You didn't say that you have tried r4361, but there's really no guarantee that the audio won't sound bad. That it worked for someone on YouTube doesn't mean the same applies to you.

At any rate, you can try builds after the New AX HLE branch was merged (3.5-77 or sth like that) or you can use LLE audio (your PC most likely can't handle it though, very CPU intensive).
Okay, I will try some AX HLE versions, thanks for the help!