Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Steam Giveaway - THQ Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not exactly sure what this is. Are you giving away free stuff in 10 hours? If so, why not a more European friendly time? This is like taunting poor people with a new iPhone.
Very generous of you X2D!
I already got myself the package, having only beaten Saints Row the Third, I can say that it's well worth it for that alone.
Good luck to all!
(01-06-2013, 04:24 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not exactly sure what this is. Are you giving away free stuff in 10 hours? If so, why not a more European friendly time? This is like taunting poor people with a new iPhone.
Can't choose what time zone the giveaway goes by, giveaway goes by the creators time zone apparently. Also I don't believe I can edit the raffle now that it has been posted. Yes, I will be giving away the THQ collection to the raffle winner.
Only two hours until the raffle starts and entries are allowed.
Quote:This is like taunting poor people with a new iPhone.

What you mean you don't do this? I thought this was customary in apple culture.
Bleh I thought the giveaway was supposed to start at 11PM EST but it appears I was off on the time. Still another hour yet before anyone can enter.
Raffle has started. Big Grin
Nice collection btw, got from my friend on steam for birthday, playing through Warhammer 40k Space Marines Smile