Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: nunchuck wireless adapter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i tryed using a nunchuck wireless adapter to make my nunchuck wireless but the part that u plug into the wiimote and it starts blinking same with the led on the wireless nunchuck adapter, is this because of the pc not wiimote thing or am i not doing it properly
the nunchuck wireless adapter is from icon (brand)
have you try it on a real wii to see if it works because it may have a bug or something you know it now exactly for PCs and emulator
while the wii still does do anything because the wiimote does connect with the nunchuck the led lights just keep blinking showing that there still trying to pick up a signal with each other did dolphin maybe configer wiimote or am i doing something wrong i thinks its me because no instructions cam with adapter
ok do you have an original wiimote and nunchuck because theres some oem ones that a really crapy and may have some bugs and not working pretty well
i have a originall wiimote and nunchuck but the adapter is from the bran icon am i not doing something right because it says the wiimote is not needed to connect the 2 did dolphin maybe config wiimote
i finnaly made it work i just forgot to put in the batteries for the part that plugged into wiimote i feel dumb Blush
(07-17-2009, 12:05 PM)DragonSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]i finnaly made it work i just forgot to put in the batteries for the part that plugged into wiimote i feel dumb Blush

lol cant believe that
i felt pretty dumb after that Blush
also when i try to use my wireless nunchuk adapter with glove pie, glove pie doesnt seem to pick up the signal but dolphin does how to fix
are you using the buggy 0.30 version? It's bugged.
http://carl.kenner.googlepages.com/glovepie_download
Pages: 1 2