Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Improvement Dolphin 4.0 that should be final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Smile I make this post to list things that should be solved in dolphin 4.0 as the main audio for me. else has improved. I'm just waiting for this final and also improves the functioning of the various types of wimote. thank you very much for the work done over the years
Has anyone confirmed that Dolphin 4.0 would be the final version ?
Random Crash , graphic glitches , some games are not even playable , RVL-CNT-01-TR wiimote compatibility ...
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-fea...est-thread
I don't think the OP was saying 4.0 should be the final version, rather the suggested improvements here should be finalized for the 4.0 release. Very few if any open source projects ever reach a "final" version (unless you count abandoned projects, even then forks exist). You'd be hard-pressed to find emulators that emulate every known and undocumented feature of hardware 100%, so most are continuously developed as far as they can be.

At any rate, we already have a thread for new features/improvements to Dolphin that admin89 linked to. Just as well, when the developers feel enough work has been done to merit a 4.0 release, they'll post an issue tracker of the Google Code page for all of the work to be done and bugs that need to be fixed before the release. At that time, anyone's free to chime in on what should/shouldn't make it in.

Not that there's anything wrong with discussing it here, but we can't have duplicate threads.

Closed.