Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HELP AGIN! D:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi agin!
Listen, i have just bought my new pc on the internet!
(It was an upgrade) And he gonna be that:

Intel Core i5 3570 - 3.4GHz , 8GB RAM DDR3, Corsair CX 430, Nvidia GT 430
That GT 430 have a similar power to an Geforce 9500GT (Weak, but it's better than nothing...)

And i want to know...
There are games that i want to run that i THINK that i WONT BE ABLE TO RUN THEN because required a PC with a great potential to run then... THEY ARE:
Twilight Princess (GameCube version), Sonic Colors (Wii), Metroid Prime (1 and 2 - GameCube), F-zero GX, Mario Kart Wii
With my new pc, can i RUN THOSE GAMES in FULL SPEED? I didn't want to run anything in HD or with better graphics, i just want speed! I don't care about graphics, so i will be happy even if i run the game in 640 × 480...

So what do you guys think about it?

(Sorry for my bad english, I'm Brazilian).

Thanks! ^^
Quote:Intel Core i5 3570 , Nvidia GT 430
You will need to build your own pc rather than paying double for OEM PC piece of crap
i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz (k = overclock ) + Z77 motherboard are the best combo to run most games full speed
GT 430 is fine for HD 720p most games except demanding games
Quote:F-zero GX
I don't think i5 3570 could run that game fullspeed because "disable dual core" is the default setting unless you enable it again via .ini file
(01-02-2013, 11:21 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Intel Core i5 3570 , Nvidia GT 430
You will need to build your own pc rather than paying double for OEM PC piece of crap
i5 3570k @ 4.2GHz (k = overclock ) + Z77 motherboard are the best combo to run most games full speed
GT 430 is fine for HD 720p most games except demanding games
Quote:F-zero GX
I don't think i5 3570 could run that game fullspeed because "disable dual core" is the default setting unless you enable it again via .ini file
Excuse me, what is an OEM PC?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_eq...nufacturer
OEM PC = buy a wholle new pc which cost more than building your own pc
Build your own pc : you can choose whatever components you want to buy , you don't have to pay for manufacturer to build them or additional tax , warranty whatever...
For Example : A OEM PC price may be 500$ but it only cost 250$ for all components
(01-02-2013, 01:49 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_eq...nufacturer
Build your own pc : you can choose whatever components you want to buy , you don't have to pay for manufacturer to build them or additional tax , warranty whatever...
For Example : A OEM PC price may be 500$ but it only cost 250$ for all components

I've buying the upgrade with 15% more cheap (promotion)
And the result is = R$ 1000 for an upgrade // OR R$ 1250 for a new pc (and the upgraded pc it's a little bit MORE stronger)

(01-02-2013, 02:52 PM)adrianoct Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2013, 01:49 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_eq...nufacturer

I've buying the upgrade with 15% more cheap (promotion)
And the result is = R$ 1000 for an upgrade // OR R$ 1250 for a new pc (and the upgraded pc it's a little bit stronger)