Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Haswell replacement for i5 3210M
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard that haswells integraded gpu is alot better than 4000. Would it run Dolphin well with most games at 2x IR?
Don't know. But 1.5x IR should be possible.

But there will be three graphic units: GT1, GT2 and GT3. GT3 is more powerful than GT2, but only available in mobile CPUs. GT2 is for desktops only (afaik). Someone should correct me if I'm wrong Tongue
I read online that the GT3 (which would be in i5m) played the newest Skyrim at 1080p full speed, though. Also, has haswells clock speeds been leaked?
GT1 will replace the HD 2500 and will be barely faster. It will struggle with dolphin even at 1x IR.
GT2 will replace the HD 4000 and will be barely faster. It will be sufficient for 1x IR.
GT3 is expected to only be available on some high end mobile cpus and is expected to be twice as fast as the GT2. It should be sufficient for 1.5x IR.

Everything we know so far is from "leaked documents" that may or may not have a reputable source so while this is probably correct it hasn't been confirmed by Intel yet and therefore could be wrong.

Quote:Also, has haswells clock speeds been leaked?

Yes. They're the same as sandy bridge and ivy bridge.