Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 007 everything or nothing no sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nodata12

hey just joined to report this issue. i don't have any sound in 007 everything or nothing. this issue was there before on older versions of dolphin but i expected it to be fixed on dolhpin 3.5 so i was wondering if it is fixed and i just have some wrong settings as i couldn't find anything on the wiki regarding recommended settings. or that it's just a bug that's gonna be fixed sometime.
Use LLE
With "old HLE" sound should be missing ONLY in cutscenes. Don't know if "new AX-HLE" fixes this. Try latest builds it was merged into them.
Or try LLE as DefenderX said. You won't get any issue
Please post questions about specific games in their appropriate thread in the Game Discussion forum. You can find this game's thread here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gc-...or-nothing

Just to be clear, DefenderX was refering to LLE audio. There's a guide here in the Support forum on gettng the necessary DSP files. If you have any further questions, please ask them in the above link.

Closed.