Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ummm excuse me please? pretty please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
umm please help me guys, i am playing bakugan battle brawlers at the start of the screen everything is fine speed is quite good the only thing is in the intro video of that game i get sound problems fps is fine:77/100% but still i am having issues with the background sound in video it only happense in videos the sound skips itself after 0.5 secs everytime please help !! i beg u..
Are you still using Dolphin 3.0? Try something newer from the new AX HLE Branch, or alternatively, that branch was merged as of 3.5-78 into master. Note, with builds using the new AX ucode implementation, you'll need speeds to be close to 100%, else you'll get distorted audio like when using LLE audio. There's currently no time-stretching done.

Alternatively, you could use LLE audio for this game, but your computer's probably too weak to run it well (you haven't filled out your CPU specs, just the brand name for your computer). If you want to use LLE, you may need to use the VBeam Trick; the speed won't be 100%, but you may be able to get acceptable audio with LLE. If your CPU's too weak, however, it won't work miracles.
(12-29-2012, 05:28 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Are you still using Dolphin 3.0? Try something newer from the new AX HLE Branch, or alternatively, that branch was merged as of 3.5-78 into master. Note, with builds using the new AX ucode implementation, you'll need speeds to be close to 100%, else you'll get distorted audio like when using LLE audio. There's currently no time-stretching done.

Alternatively, you could use LLE audio for this game, but your computer's probably too weak to run it well (you haven't filled out your CPU specs, just the brand name for your computer). If you want to use LLE, you may need to use the VBeam Trick; the speed won't be 100%, but you may be able to get acceptable audio with LLE. If your CPU's too weak, however, it won't work miracles.
VBEAM TRICK? wad da hell is that? sound driver or something?

ehehe sorry did not posted cpu specs nvm i dunno how to edit specs with profile well heres ma specs
cpu:Intell genuin Optilex GX620
Video Card:Nvidia Geforce 480
To avoid confusion, it's probably better if we didn't use made up terms for these options and just called them what they're supposed to be called. You can find the "Accurate VBeam Emulation" option when you right click on a game in the Dolphin game list. Some people say that using "Accurate VBeam Emulation" while using LLE audio can help with sound stuttering issues.
hafeez10 Wrote:VBEAM TRICK? wad da hell is that? sound driver or something?

Starscream Wrote:To avoid confusion, it's probably better if we didn't use made up terms for these options and just called them what they're supposed to be called.

It's called the "VBeam Trick" but it's a bit of a misnomer since, some versions of the trick don't even use it. But I really don't see how hard it is to google it. Just type in "dolphin emulator" + whatever.

At any rate, the VBeam Trick consists of the following settings:

1) Enable "Accurate VBeam Emulation", Enable "Enable Idle Skipping"
2) Enable "Accurate VBeam Emulation", Disable "Enable Idle Skipping"
3) Disable "Accurate VBeam Emulation", Disable "Enable Idle Skipping"

Right-click the game and go to Properties to set Accurate VBeam Emulation; it's per-game, so you'll have to do it for each game you want to try it on.
AW MAI GOSH THANKS GUYS U WERE BIG HELP!!! (and ... eh sorry for my "dumbness") x3

uhh i guess i am dumb Q_Q still nothing useful happened same thing happening btw i tried every option in dat game *enable*disable*square thingy* everything e_e
another info when i used dolphin 2.0 i was surprised the fps was heckova slow but the sound was still fine T_T man this is crazy
sorry for ur attention again
Pls... write normal. I can hardly understand what u are writing.

btw: Don't use Dolphin 2.0, this version is unsupported.
(12-30-2012, 06:33 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Pls... write normal. I can hardly understand what u are writing.

btw: Don't use Dolphin 2.0, this version is unsupported.
aw sorry for that anyways dolphin 2.0's audio works fine but its outdated and does not supports the graphics of that game so 3.5 has great fps but audo is too glitchy for me e_e i dont know how i can solve this problem
Your CPU is too slow for LLE ... whatever