Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Some Issues I'm having with Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-30-2012, 09:54 AM)science man Wrote: [ -> ]Ok but how would a general user like myself view the source code of dolphin?

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/source/browse/

Viewing it is one thing, understanding it is another case Wink
(12-30-2012, 10:18 AM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2012, 09:54 AM)science man Wrote: [ -> ]Ok but how would a general user like myself view the source code of dolphin?

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/source/browse/

Viewing it is one thing, understanding it is another case Wink
interesting....what language is it written in I know a little C++ but that's not what this looks like so I'm very curious.
Mostly C++
(12-30-2012, 08:36 AM)science man Wrote: [ -> ]Well what other reason could there be? (Please give me an e.g.)
Well, i can't speak for anyone else, but i have been working on dolphin nearly every day for the last 3 months now. I started working on it because i was disappointed in some of dolphin's TASing features, and i figured i could improve them. It took me a week or two to fix up most of the problems i set out to fix. And what have i been doing since then, you might wonder? Well, a little bit of everything, as it turns out. Most of the stuff i've worked on in dolphin are things that i don't care about at all. Hell, i actually have not used dolphin to actually play a game since i started working on coding for it. I have continued working on dolphin not because it's useful, but because i found i could really learn a lot by doing so, and i enjoy it. Wanting to play games is not even a consideration for me, when i decide to open VS and do some coding.
(12-30-2012, 08:36 AM)science man Wrote: [ -> ]Well what other reason could there be? (Please give me an e.g.)
I was bored after my exams were over :p
(12-30-2012, 09:12 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Oh good lord! You are displaying a a level of ignorance and lack of appreciation that is truly baffling.
This.
Pages: 1 2 3