Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HELP PLZ!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI GUYZ HOW R U? .....i just needed help i am getting this in a game named "INAZUMA ELEVEN STRIKERS" well the problem is its graphics no textures i cant see any text in the menu screen and plus when i start to play da game the screen is all grey ... please help me i wanna try this game just for the sake of football T_T please help .... here are the attachments thats gona make easy to understand...
AND MERRY CHRISTMESS!!
What are your graphics settings? They're kinda important to know.

Click the Graphics button and look at the General, Enhancements, and Hacks tabs. Take screenshots and post them as attachments here.
He's using Dolphin 2.0. Upgrade your build, you're using 3 year old software.
Didn't catch that neobrain, just looked at the OP's profile for a Dolphin revision (says 3.0, but the pics say otherwise).

@OP - 2.0 is very unsupported. If you're using it because you get a speed lose in newer revs, you'll have to deal with the fact that older builds have problems like that which have since been fixed.
NO NO NO ur not getting it... i am using 2.0 because when i use 3.0 it requires real wiimote and i dun have it..and neither i can buy it does not supports emulated wiimote if i am not wrong if that problem is solved in a revision then please gimme the link,here is my graphic plugins attachment.
I repeat i am using 2.0 because i am getting a wiimote problem in 3.0 if this problem is fixed in a revision plz gimme da link
AND MERRY CHRISTMESS x3
(12-25-2012, 04:42 PM)hafeez10 Wrote: [ -> ]NO NO NO ur not getting it... i am using 2.0 because when i use 3.0 it requires real wiimote and i dun have it..and neither i can buy it does not supports emulated wiimote if i am not wrong if that problem is solved in a revision then please gimme the link,here is my graphic plugins attachment.
I repeat i am using 2.0 because i am getting a wiimote problem in 3.0 if this problem is fixed in a revision plz gimme da link
AND MERRY CHRISTMESS x3

This game does not require a real Wiimote nor does any Wii game in Dolphin. You just need to setup your emulated Wiimote properly to use a keyboard or joystick. The problem is probably with your configuration for the Wiimote. Try the latest official build, Dolphin 3.5.
(12-25-2012, 05:39 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-25-2012, 04:42 PM)hafeez10 Wrote: [ -> ]NO NO NO ur not getting it... i am using 2.0 because when i use 3.0 it requires real wiimote and i dun have it..and neither i can buy it does not supports emulated wiimote if i am not wrong if that problem is solved in a revision then please gimme the link,here is my graphic plugins attachment.
AND MERRY CHRISTMESS x3

This game does not require a real Wiimote nor does any Wii game in Dolphin. You just need to setup your emulated Wiimote properly to use a keyboard or joystick. The problem is probably with your configuration for the Wiimote. Try the latest official build, Dolphin 3.5.
ok then i guess i will have to try 3.5 alright thanks anyways merry christmess x3