Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda: Twilight Princess fishing issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

glorble

Hey, I just started playing Twilight Princess on Dolphin 3.0 878. I'm at the part with the first fishing minigame. By mapping some controls to swing, or swing/tilt, I can pull up on the fishing rod, but Link immediately drops it again. Even if I hold the control to swing up/backward, or any other combination of key mappings that lead Link to swing the rod up, the immediately drops the rod after like 1 second. Is there any remedy to this, or can someone provide me with a memory card directory with a save immediately after the fishing minigame?
Read the instructions on how to fish properly, also try using the shake buttons instead of forward/backward.

glorble

There are no instructions for the first fishing minigame in the manual. The instructions are all for lure fishing. I think in the first fishing minigame all you have to do is pull back on the wiimote. Link immediately stops doing this after a few seconds even if I hold whatever control is mapped to pull back the wiimote.
There's an excellent "Fishing guide" on this site http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/928519-the-l...ncess/faqs .
You might wanna have a look to it