Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Why when i played all black?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why my screen become all black when i tried to play Harvest Moon Magical Melody?,
but when i played yesterday i can played it and i can saw all the characters but when i tried to change the screen resolution and try again all become black i can hear the music i still can read what he was saying but i can't see the characters but i can still hear the music.
can u help me with my problem?

i am using laptop windows i7, RAM 4GB, VGA 1GB/2GB i don't know, 2.20GHz up to 3.20GHz

Thank You
It'd certainly help if we knew what game you were talking about.
Check the Dolphin wiki
ok i already made a post before but i didn't answer my question i make a new one. i hope someone can help me.
i am really confused why today my game Harvest Moon Magical Melody become black screen, i can read the text and i still can hear the music but i can't see the character and i can't see the anything all i can see just the text.
but yesterday i could play Harvest Moon Magical Melody without any problem, i can see the character the music all perfect, but i don't know why now it turned black screen.
i already try to delete it and re extract it.

can someone help me with my problems?
Try reading the wiki next time before posting a thread. It's got a lot of info -> http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...y_%28GC%29

Click the Graphics button and go to the Hacks Tab. Make sure "Ignore Format Changes" is unchecked. Note, you can only uncheck this option from the DX9 or DX11 backend.

Also, for future reference, please do not make separate threads if you're having problems with the same game. Just ask again in that same thread if you feel your question was not properly answered (which it was, if you had read admin89's link).
(12-21-2012, 04:08 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Try reading the wiki next time before posting a thread. It's got a lot of info -> http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...y_%28GC%29

Click the Graphics button and go to the Hacks Tab. Make sure "Ignore Format Changes" is unchecked. Note, you can only uncheck this option from the DX9 or DX11 backend.

Also, for future reference, please do not make separate threads if you're having problems with the same game. Just ask again in that same thread if you feel your question was not properly answered (which it was, if you had read admin89's link).
Thank you
He didn't bother to check the wiki info and post the same thread 3x times without replying to anyone
Well , @OP Do you expect us to come to your house and fix it for you ?
(12-21-2012, 04:11 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]He didn't bother to check the wiki info and post the same thread 3x times without replying to anyone
Well , @OP Do you expect we would come to your house and fix it for you ?
thank you
(12-21-2012, 04:08 PM)Shonumi Wrote: [ -> ]Try reading the wiki next time before posting a thread. It's got a lot of info -> http://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?ti...y_%28GC%29

thank you Big Grin