Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Retina Macbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
4xIR is 2560x(something). Its almost "retina". Do you tried it?
How much FPS you have.
If u want to test the full Retina resolution, set IR to "Window Size" and check "Use Fullscreen". But the performance won't be good Tongue
(12-21-2012, 07:23 PM)Shished Wrote: [ -> ]4xIR is 2560x(something). Its almost "retina". Do you tried it?
How much FPS you have.
Depending on the game , some "light" games run full speed with 4xIR
Overall , His GPU won't be capable of running game at 4xIR unless he overclock GPU memory clock
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-min...video-card
I'm wanna to know how much % will show with Max resolution.
BTW, does 4xIR will looks better than Wii U?
Of course Big Grin Wii U only support 720p/1080p. 4x IR is over 1080p (2560x2112)
Quote:I'm wanna to know how much % will show with Max resolution.
You should list the specific game
Graphic intensive game like SMG will chop off that GPU at 2xIR
(12-21-2012, 07:19 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]So you're spending thousands of dollars to specifically get a laptop with a high end screen in order to use it with a 1080p HDTV? Is that correct?

I sometimes wonder if you enjoy doing that Wink
(12-21-2012, 07:19 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]So you're spending thousands of dollars to specifically get a laptop with a high end screen in order to use it with a 1080p HDTV? Is that correct?
Incorrect. I am spending thousands of dollars to specifically get a laptop with a high end screen because I felt like it. I will only be using it on the tv for Wii play. I imagine some awkwardness to trying to use a sensor bar on your lap. Huh
Why would you have the sensor bar on your lap?
(12-22-2012, 12:43 AM)AnyOldName3 Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you have the sensor bar on your lap?
I'm not going to stand at a distance from my 15" screen.
Pages: 1 2 3