Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin r45xx - FMV flickering (green color)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

theelf

Hi everyone, please sorry my English, im Spanish

My computer:

Dell GX745 USFF
C2D 1.8ghz
Intel GMA3000 (is a GMA950 with a little high clock speed)
Windows XP SP3 32bits

I have two GameCube games to test, Resident Evil Remake PAL and Naruto 4 NTSC

Sadly with new version of Dolphin, the games or not work, or is to much slow, in fact from r49xx all games are slow

I download most of dolphin release from here

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=EC92AAE47...89073B!255

Then i test Resident Evil remake PAL, with r2xx, r3xx, r43xx, and found that the best performance and quality ingame is the r45xx ( r4582 is the one give me less problem)

r44xx give me good FMV, but bad ingame, r46xx bad ingame, etc r45xx look best for now

Test both dolhin and DolphinIL

The only problem, is with the videos (FMV), flicker a lot, and show a green color. With "flickering" i say that is like "1 frame good color, 1 frame green... etc"

Happen the same in Naruto and RE remake

I test: r4500, r4514,r4524,r4532,r4552,r4562,r4572,r4582,r4586,r4593

Some ideas?

Thanks all for the time to read my problem
You have to know that old versions of Dolphin aren't supported on the forum. Because they're old and have a lot of issues.
Moreover your system isn't really fine to use Dolphin so you're likely to get such issues.
However for your problem search for "XFB option", either in Graphics either in Game Properties (right click your game in your game list), and enable it. It might help you

theelf

Hi, thanks for reply, sadly, this is the only official forum i know, to ask, and new version of dolphin or don´t work, or are so slow compared to old ones. If u know better place for old release, i will be happy to know, thanks

About XFB option, i found in the ini, but even when i set to true, the problem in videos is still there, thanks anyway

Is funny, because in all other release, the videos run great! just in the r45xx have problems... but i need this release for RE remake, until i found a better one

Hope someone had same problem, and found a way to solve
Have you tried the latest?

theelf

Yes, i tried a lot of version of dolphin, i think from r5xx and up they don´t work anymore

But my connection is slow (im still on 56k) thats why I ask, maybe some version work on my GPU, and i dont have the luck to download and test it

Thanks a lot for all reply
Old versions like these are not supported. It seems as though your hardware is just not up to the job and is the cause of all of your problems. You should either upgrade your hardware or continue to use the older builds without any help.

Closed.