Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Party Freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Metalder

After playing any mini-game, the sounds keep running but the games just freezes...I've tried emulating other wiimotes as suggested but still, it won't work...I have the newest dolphin...I've tried in both x86 and x64, still freezes...I googled it, I tried all the possible changes to configuration, still freezes...any clues?

Thanks
1st - Did u try the official Dolphin 3.0 release?
2nd - Did u try LLE?
3rd - Did u try to redump your game?

Metalder

Thanks for your reply!

1st - I tried using the official release however I couldn't get my Wiimote to pair up. I use Bluetooth Stack For Windows By Toshiba and with Dolphin-win-x64-v3.0-878 the pair up is never an issue - I connect the device via the Toshiba software then all I got to do is REFRESH, I don't even need to click on PAIR UP.

2nd - I tried to use LLE but I got an error message saying that my file is required to use DPS LLE.

3rd - I did, using the software on the Dolphin website, didn't work, same issue.

The game starts, all great, fast, beautiful...I play the first mini-game all good UNTIL the end...when it stucks, and keep playing the music without going anywhere ;(

If I could AT LEAST pair up my wii motes with the 3.0 version I could give it a try to see if the issue goes away.

Cheers
DSP-LLE guide

Wiimote +motion are not compatible with 3.0

Metalder

Oh I see...any other suggestions? Thanks