Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How exactly do you get it to run? I have it, just I can't figure out how to load it. Please Help!
Anyone at all? Why isn't there instructions or something? I searched the forum, but couldn't find anything...
(07-15-2009, 03:59 PM)mrfrodo Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly do you get it to run? I have it, just I can't figure out how to load it. Please Help!

You can't use the Wii Menu, it will crash Dolphin.

However you can press the 'H'-key, once you run a game to get to the HOME menu.
(07-16-2009, 05:27 AM)wizzel Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2009, 03:59 PM)mrfrodo Wrote: [ -> ]How exactly do you get it to run? I have it, just I can't figure out how to load it. Please Help!

what a load of bullshit are YOU saying
(07-16-2009, 05:43 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]

I know right? lol. I've seen pics of other people loading it... I don't know where to put the file... Confused
It REALLY depends on version of OS you're using. Anyways, you just need to put files you dumped in User/Wii and put files there (don't move shared2 folder of WiiOS). Then go to Tools -> Load Wii Menu Big Grin
(07-16-2009, 06:03 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]It REALLY depends on version of OS you're using. Anyways, you just need to put files you dumped in User/Wii and put files there (don't move shared2 folder of WiiOS). Then go to Tools -> Load Wii Menu Big Grin
Does it have to be named something special? Or can I just put it in there with any name? Cause it ain't working! lol I have no option to load it. Sad
And Thanks!
nope. The dump should give you the correct filenames anyways.
(07-16-2009, 05:43 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]

What a load of forum rules not being read by the Super Moderator...
Instead of bashing, you could easily get over it and explain something that other people obviously don't know.
It's simply called 'help'. But YOU don't make mistakes, that's for sure. Rolleyes