Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SENSOR BAR????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering how we can get the cursor working in games such as super mario galaxy and crossbow training without the sensor bar?
(07-15-2009, 02:42 PM)andreas Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering how we can get the cursor working in games such as super mario galaxy and crossbow training without the sensor bar?

Use your mouse. Or, if you're determined on using your Wiimote, try two candles as a replacement for your sensor bar.
can you use the mouse and wiimote at the same time
use 2 candlelit or somewhere in that sews from winow are mostly infrorote rays. and you need none sensor-cash.
or buy to you one for 10 without cable.

you cannot use them pinch and wiimote at the same time
(07-15-2009, 04:14 PM)andreas Wrote: [ -> ]can you use the mouse and wiimote at the same time

Long Answer: I really don't think so at the moment, but it can happen if you convince the devs to make changes to the plugins.

Short Answer: No.
(07-15-2009, 05:34 PM)ESwormL Wrote: [ -> ]use 2 candlelit or somewhere in that sews from winow are mostly infrorote rays. and you need none sensor-cash.

I have absofrackinglutely no clue what you just said.
(07-15-2009, 05:34 PM)ESwormL Wrote: [ -> ]use 2 candlelit or somewhere in that sews from winow are mostly infrorote rays. and you need none sensor-cash.

Let me see if i can translate:

Use 2 candle lights or something that sews (whatever that means) from window are mostly infrared rays. And you wont get a sensor-crash. Or just buy a regular sensor bar for $10 without the cable.. -I think-

I'm trying.. Blush

cmccmc

wtf is he trying to say
(07-16-2009, 03:56 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is he trying to say
to use 2 candles or 2 suns Tongue
(07-16-2009, 05:13 AM)Daco Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2009, 03:56 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]wtf is he trying to say
to use 2 candles or 2 suns Tongue

XD