Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Just Dance 4 and DLC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

thanik

I use Dolphin 3.0-712 Wii-Network branch x64. I dumped NAND from my friend's Wii, copied into /User/Wii directory and copied /private/wii/* from SD card into sd.raw file.
When I launched the game, Dolphin crashed. What can I do? How can I dump the stack for debugging?

My experiment: When I delete 734a5845.tik from \User\Wii\ticket\00010005, Dolphin doesn't crash and DLC doesn't appear.

I'm using Windows 8 Pro 64-bit in MBP 15" Mid-2012.
This sound to me like you're trying to do piracy, but I'm not sure, so...

Delete the NAND dump, go to your friend's Wii, boot the game and move all DLCs to the SD Card, then, copy this SD card content to sd.raw file and see if the DLCs load.

The another way is going to your friend's Wii, booting the game, moving all DLCs to Wii Internal Memory. After that, go to Wii Menu => Settings => Save Data => Wii and copy the JD4 save (the one with a shopping car icon, with bigger size) to the SD card. Then, on Dolphin, go to Tools => Wii Save Import and then load the data.bin from sdcard/private/wii/*

thanik

I tried and it said "not a wii save or read failure for file header size 0" and I choose Yes for trying again then it said "not a wii save or read failure for file header size cc243347".
I try to play just dance 4 dlc gangnam style with dolphin. It seems to be impossible. I have got the SD card content of the DLC(which contains three bin files(privae\wii\DATA\sJXE\000.bin,001.bin,007.bin) ). I use winimage to add the directory and file to the root of sd.raw sucessfully, but when in game, I have ticked insert SD card before, there is nothing on SD card. Could someone tell me how to add files to SD.raw correctly, and Is it possible to play dlc gangnam style with dolphin?
Why are you posting on such an old thread?
(01-12-2014, 04:23 AM)DJBarry004 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you posting on such an old thread?
Since I do not want to violate rules of the forum, and I found this thread is very related to my topic. Does this also violate the regulations? I'm sorry. I'm eager to know whether playing Just Dance 4 DLC gangnam style is possible or not. If possible, how?
Actually DJBarry, I would rather have users resurrect this thread than create a new one, especially if they have something important to say, ask, or add to the discussion and aren't randomly asking for info ( e.g. "hey guys i need 2 kno how 2 do xyz thingy in dalphin emulator, kthxbai") or trying to respond to people who haven't been here since 2009. netsonic hasn't done anything wrong.

Sadly, I dunno anything about getting Wii DLC to work, but some regulars might (JMC47?).
I know that using a real NAND dump and using your own console keys you can connect to Wii Shop related features just fine in Dolphin, so, the store from JD4 should work in that case. Since you need a real Wii dump, it's possible that it'll allow redownloading the DLCs you own on Dolphin, or use the already downloaded content from the NAND dump...
Thanks, Shonumi and Jhonn. According to Jhonn, I must dump the NAND, which seems a little complex. Is anyone successful in this way?
(01-12-2014, 01:33 PM)netsonic Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Shonumi and Jhonn. According to Jhonn, I must dump the NAND, which seems a little complex. Is anyone successful in this way?

You'll have to hack your wii, and use some sort of Homebrew program to dump the NAND. I used Bootmii, but im sure there are other options too.
Pages: 1 2