Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help With WiiMote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Paul V.

Hi all,

Got dolphin to run fine and i get 60+ FPS with all the graphic settings up high, and i can sync my wiimote with vista ultimate and use WiimoteConnect to create a constant connection with the wiimote (using microsoft bluetooth stack), and when i click on wiimote button to configure the wiimote the controler shakes and selects a channel but the wiimote wont work. None of the buttons work or the motion thing, in the wiimote settings it shows up as "Bluetooth Unclassified HID device". I tried running WiinRemote_v2007.1.13 to check the motion of the wiimote and it gives me error(2): cannot locate file... and that dosent work. Im sorta lost at this point I thought I am doing everything right though I might be missing a step. If you have any ideas I would appreciate it.

Specs of system
Quadcore 2.4 running at 2.8ghz
4gig ddr3 1600mhz ram
nvidia geforce 280gtx
windows vista ultimate

Thanks in advance,
Paul

cmccmc

try a different blue tooth stack
I am kinda having the same issues...

I am on Mac OS X Snow Leopard, and when I try to connect via Bluetooth, it never responds, and when connecting it in-emulator, it Vibrates and no buttons work.

I use my Internal Bluetooth thing...

Also, I am new to this, got it today, and have my New Super Mario World ready to run.
I am on the "New Save file has been created thing, when I add my Wii Mote.

ZeeRoo

I got the same problem

wiimote correctly connected via OSX and Dolphin (flash/vibrate/lights up player 1 ...)
launching a game writes on the top bottom bar of dolphin "wiimote connected"

knock off wiimote connected via "hybrid wiimote" doesn't sync via "real wiimote"

the wiimote doesn't work on games