Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with No More Heroes 2, constantly crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was trying to play NMH2 and it keeps crashing at the map. Once I'm in levels, it seems fine. I can run other games such as Xenoblade fine. The error I keep getting is:
Backpatch:Currently only supporting reads
Attempting to write to a000004.

If I click ok then I get this error:

Backpatch write-not through EAX

Then if I click ok for that error, it goes back to the original error message. Thanks for any help.

My specs:
i7 2700k
670 GTX
8 GB
Windows 7 64bit
Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release?
(12-01-2012, 08:04 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release?
I'm running Dolphin 3.0-863.
(12-01-2012, 08:09 PM)Jarmel Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2012, 08:04 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try the official Dolphin 3.0 release?
I'm running Dolphin 3.0-863.

This is not Dolphin 3.0 . Go here http://dolphin-emu.org/download/ and choose the "stable version" not a "development version".

For your problem try to disable "Panic Handlers"
(12-01-2012, 10:17 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]This is not Dolphin 3.0 . Go here http://dolphin-emu.org/download/ and choose the "stable version" not a "development version".

For your problem try to disable "Panic Handlers"
Thanks. So I tried Dolphin 3.0 with a brand new save and got this error,
EFB: Poke Z not implemented(tried to poke z value 0x9297925e at (48,122)

I then tried my old save and got the same error as before. I also disabled panic handlers and the game just lags there, frozen in place. Audio still plays but everything else is frozen.
Try to use MMU Speed Hack (right click on your game in your gamelist, go into Properties, check the option)
(12-02-2012, 04:15 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Try to use MMU Speed Hack (right click on your game in your gamelist, go into Properties, check the option)
Already enabled. I tried disabling it to see what would happen and I get the same error.
Try to redump your game