Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DSP LLE AUDIO Stutters ever 3 seconds or so in Donkey Kong Country 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't tried with other games. But I'd like to use LLE Sound in DKC2, since HLE seems to go nuts very often ( crackling, static ).

I'm sitting in the main menu here and the sound stutters every 2-3 for a very brief millisecond. How to fix this? I've tried VBeam on and off but didn't make any difference.

I am at 100% Speed with 60FPS.

.863 x64 version
3770k 4.5ghz
gtx 680
Enable Vbeam and disable Idle Skipping
(12-01-2012, 11:30 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Enable Vbeam and disable Idle Skipping
Thanks, will try that. I do notice that HLE works fine most of the time with DX11, and by closing all other applications. Occasionally when it crackles and goes, I hit the Home button and seems to recovery.
(12-01-2012, 11:30 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Enable Vbeam and disable Idle Skipping
I tried that and still no change, still stutters ever 2-3 seconds for a brief moment.

I enabled "VBeam" from ( right click iso, properites, leave it unmarked ).
I also disabled "Idle Skipping" from properties, and also from the Config Main Window.
I also disabled HLE DSP from properties and enabled LLC audio from the DSP Main Menu.

Any other suggestions?
(12-02-2012, 10:40 AM)Lebada3 Wrote: [ -> ]I disabled "VBeam" from ( right click iso, properites, leave it unmarked ).

Do not disable it. Leave it checked
(12-02-2012, 10:46 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2012, 10:40 AM)Lebada3 Wrote: [ -> ]I disabled "VBeam" from ( right click iso, properites, leave it unmarked ).

Do not disable it. Leave it checked
I'm sorry I meant enabled. ( tried with both ).
(12-01-2012, 11:28 AM)Lebada3 Wrote: [ -> ]I am at 100% Speed with 60FPS.

Then there is nothing you can do, vbeam and idle skipping can only fix the sound if you are not running at 100% speed.
This is some kind of LLE bug which only devs can fix.
You can try new HLE builds, maybe the will work better ?
Extract ROM from wad and use a SNES emu.