Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Change game names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I change the names of the games in Dolphin? Because some of the games got really screwed up names after adding them to Dolphin.
Once you play them their names should return to normal, assuming you're talking about what I think you are, which I'm pretty sure you are :p
Never saw a naming issue in dolphin just a banner one which usually clears up after running the game the 1st time.
(12-01-2012, 12:32 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Never saw a naming issue in dolphin just a banner one which usually clears up after running the game the 1st time.
Which is bacily the same thing, I've only seen it happen on a few games
Well the name was given when you dumped the game. So just complain to yourself Tongue . And redump it Wink
He's not talking about the file name, he's talking about what it is called in dolphin, and afaicr when I dump stuff sometimes I get the name and sometimes I get the ID XD
I have always thought that the game names showed in Dolphin have been internal names. I haven't payed much attention to them, it's no big deal.
Somehow, even though the games had been played before, the name and banner appears correctly now :-P