Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Netplay no emulated Wiimote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

puelo

Hey there,

I've read about how Netplay (as of Dolphin 3.0) doesn't support a Wiimote. I am curious if this applies to the emulated wiimote aswell?
Me and my friend are trying to get Donkey Kong Country Returns working with Netplay.

Thanks
It should support an emulated wiimote (otherwise it would be impossible to use for any wii game).

puelo

The Problem we have though is that if the start up the game in netplay we both see the screen where it tells us to connect the wiimote. It does not recognize a single button we configured for the Emulated Wiimotes. Do we have to do something special to make it work?
Thanks in advance.
Have you got the emulated wiimote set as the active controller.

puelo

How do i do this? It works without netplay.
I have selected "Emulated Wiimote" for the Wiimote 1 in the "Wiimote configuration".
That's what I was meaning. If it works for normal use, as far as I know it should work for netplay.

puelo

I've just checked again and there is no message that the wiimote is not connected. We see the screen where it tells us to use the wristband from the wiimote. It seems like its just not recognizing our buttons.
Same Problem with SuperMarioBros.
It dont use any Inputs.

I think its just not working "yet" with Netplay and Wiimote Games.

Wondering now if this will be implemented.
I'm kinda new here, but i found forum people here asking this for years now...
(11-29-2012, 11:19 AM)Kaneda Wrote: [ -> ]Same Problem with SuperMarioBros.
It dont use any Inputs.

I think its just not working "yet" with Netplay and Wiimote Games.

Wondering now if this will be implemented.
I'm kinda new here, but i found forum people here asking this for years now...
Hopefully they get it sorted because it would be awesome to be able to play online.