Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Audio slow-down causes emulation speed to lower when using FRAPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks tons for the responses guys. I may end up building a PC as a Christmas present to myself, so that should remedy this situation.
Have you tried using Dolphin's built in screen recording solution? Go to graphics settings - Advanced - Dump frames.

This will not record sound, so you need another program like Audacity to record the sound.
Quote:Is there a way to limit the game to 30 FPS without it slowing to 50% emulation?

Actually, yes. But it works with very few games and is extremely hackish. Your best bet is to just get some proper hardware.
(11-28-2012, 03:57 PM)23732 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried using Dolphin's built in screen recording solution? Go to graphics settings - Advanced - Dump frames.

This will not record sound, so you need another program like Audacity to record the sound.
Just tried, Animal Crossing lags horribly and has rendering issues when doing this uncompressed or H264. Any advice on what codec / compression I should use?
Pages: 1 2