Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What Games will run well on my system?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
i'm new here and in the "Dolphin-Scene"^^
So, i want to know, which games will run well on my system.
My System:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
2GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 9600 GSO
I think, that should be enough Smile
It would be great, if you could send me some links, how i have to config Dolphin and anything.
Thanks a lot Wink

P.S: Sorry, my English isn't the best Big Grin
I think it should be ok, just keep in mind that some games require really powerful PC to run. Some threads you would need to read

1. Dolphin Requirements
2. Thread with list of games
3. Find your specific game thread you would like to run on Dolphin
The Games i want to play are SSBM SSBB and Mario Kart...i'd heard that the newest version isn't the fastest version...which rev. would be the best for me?
(07-15-2009, 05:46 AM)LilMo911 Wrote: [ -> ]The Games i want to play are SSBM SSBB and Mario Kart...i'd heard that the newest version isn't the fastest version...which rev. would be the best for me?

For SSBB rev 2902 is the fastest i know of, however it has the issues like the others of subspace embassary not working. I have nearly the same system as you except you have a desktop model of the 9600, .2ghz CPU per core more and i have 2GB more memory... SSBB should run the best, id suggest 2902 on this, SSBM will run in close second (havent found best rev yet), Mario kart DD will come in third with pretty good framerates, and Mario kart wii will come in last with decent framerates. P.S. in the future plz post what your processor is clocked at ^^
(07-15-2009, 09:03 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2009, 05:46 AM)LilMo911 Wrote: [ -> ]The Games i want to play are SSBM SSBB and Mario Kart...i'd heard that the newest version isn't the fastest version...which rev. would be the best for me?

For SSBB rev 2902 is the fastest i know of, however it has the issues like the others of subspace embassary not working. I have nearly the same system as you except you have a desktop model of the 9600, .2ghz CPU per core more and i have 2GB more memory... SSBB should run the best, id suggest 2902 on this, SSBM will run in close second (havent found best rev yet), Mario kart DD will come in third with pretty good framerates, and Mario kart wii will come in last with decent framerates. P.S. in the future plz post what your processor is clocked at ^^

Where the hell can i find this magical build of wonders?
(07-15-2009, 09:06 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2009, 09:03 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]

Where the hell can i find this magical build of wonders?

idk, i lost the link, just search build 2902 on the forums Tongue