Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problems with fps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sssandraaa

Every game I play it gives me slow fps like 3-10 and every youtube video I watch doesn't help at all.
Any help?
It's most likely because of your CPU been too slow. what games did you try?

Sssandraaa

(11-26-2012, 12:54 PM)McNuggets89 Wrote: [ -> ]It's most likely because of your CPU been too slow. what games did you try?
I tried the Resident Evil 0,3,4,1 and Star Fox Adventures.
Your computer is not fit for this kind of emulation, time to get something better.
(11-26-2012, 12:59 PM)Sssandraaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2012, 12:54 PM)McNuggets89 Wrote: [ -> ]It's most likely because of your CPU been too slow. what games did you try?
resi evil 3 and 1(assuming you don't mean the remake) will run better on a PS1 emulator on your PC and the games are very cheap for that system now so wont cost much to buy them, if you own a PS3 you can download them off the PSN store and they play just fine and also dont cost that much. RE4 has a nice "HD Remake" on the xbox 360 (and i think the PS3) and that looks and runs brilliant.

Sssandraaa

Oh well....at least I have other emulators that work.

(11-26-2012, 01:10 PM)McNuggets89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2012, 12:59 PM)Sssandraaa Wrote: [ -> ]
resi evil 3 and 1(assuming you don't mean the remake) will run better on a PS1 emulator on your PC and the games are very cheap for that system now so wont cost much to buy them, if you own a PS3 you can download them off the PSN store and they play just fine and also dont cost that much. RE4 has a nice "HD Remake" on the xbox 360 (and i think the PS3) and that looks and runs brilliant.
I'll try that PS1 Emulator and I would buy the PS3/PS1 games but I don't have one and I'm a teen with no job, sadly(not turning 16 till May), but thanks anyway.